Thursday, May 8, 2014

Artsy | Summer 2014

Counting the last 2 weeks of my so called "summer" (Since we only have 1 month of Summer vacay)
If I am not out and about, I am at home creating layouts or something artsy 'cause I just wanna explore more on my so called "skills" nyahaha. :) 


My really good friend Jb, asked me to create a layout for his personal website. He wanted the design to be clean and somewhat minimalist.  

I dunno why this image became darker than the usual when I uploaded it.
 -Pattern background not mine-


 -Pattern background not mine- (sample only)

This was created out of boredom. Really. I'm not even sure if the text made sense. (i hope it did) 
I initially had no idea what text to put. hahaha. So i left it blank for a bout a week and almost forgot about it. :)))  But here's the finish product!  



This one, I was proud to create. :) I'm actually just a newbie when it comes to doing vector artworks so this was one of the first. I got a photo of my little brother and I was able to try and explore on digital painting as well. To be honest, i struggled blending in the colors and adding shadows. But! Practice makes perfect, so I'll be practicing more on that. :)



Looks almost the same. ALMOST. haha. (still need some serious practice) 

My masterpie! - woops. masterpiece. hahaha 
(still need some serious practice) 

#firsttimer




No comments:

Post a Comment